Buildings & Property Administration Officer
The City of Canada Bay is a thriving, colourful community, surrounded by the beautiful bays of Sydney Harbour. The area is also known for its parklands, cycle paths and walkways.
Buildings and Property Administration Officer
Permanent Part Time – 14 hours a week
$29.95 - $34.43 an hour + super
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Administration Officer to join City of Canada Bay Council.
About the role:
- Assist and support the Buildings & Property team by providing administrative services which includes document management, customer service, report writing, purchasing, and other administrative duties as required.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, memos, minutes and assist with any promotional materials.
- Assist with procurement process which includes but is not limited to the creation of purchase orders, receipting of invoices against purchase orders and tracking of finances.
- Liaise with the customer service team to ensure community enquiries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Manager.
To be successful in this position you will need the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Certificate III in Business or equivalent OR previous experience in similar position.
- Previous experience in providing business support, including administration, information systems, and purchasing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong report writing capability
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 October at 11:30pm
For further information on this position please see position description or contact Kent Walton, Manager, Buildings and Property on 9911 6428