Senior Facilities Coordinator
- Full Time - 12 month Fixed Term Position (35 hours per week)
- Participation in 9-day fortnight Scheme
- $112,338.73 to $129,189.54
The City of Canada Bay is a thriving, colourful community, surrounded by the beautiful bays of Sydney Harbour. The area is also known for its parklands, cycle paths and walkways.
City of Canada Bay Council’s values underpin how we operate: We act with integrity; We empower our people; We are respectful; We work together; We innovate.
The Buildings & Property is a pivotal division to Council and is responsible for the management of an asset portfolio composed of 194 diverse built properties, one of which is the new Concord Oval.
We are looking for a great collaborator and born leader to take on the role of a Senior Facilities Coordinator.
Your Focus Points:
- Ensure the continuous and successful operation of Council's building assets.
- Provide effective work systems and procedures to achieve optimum performance from contractors and service providers in delivering high quality building management.
- Manage all aspects of service agreements from contract development through to contractor performance monitoring.
- Manage and co-ordinate maintenance planning and programming for prescribed maintenance, services, and activities.
- Supervise and guide the Buildings & Trades team to ensure effectiveness of maintenance delivery.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager Buildings & Trades team to ensure effectiveness of maintenance delivery
- Work collaboratively with the Manager Buildings & Property to implement continuous improvement towards best practice Facilities Management.
What's on offer:
The City of Canada Bay also offers excellent employee benefits which include:
- A supportive, energetic, and passionate team
- Significant leave benefits (15 days sick/personal leave, 2 days health and wellbeing leave per year, access to Long Service leave after 5 years)
- Continuous training, support, and leadership development
- Health and Wellbeing programs (Yoga classes, Fitness Passport, Flu vaccinations, Skin Cancer Checks)
- And much, much more!
If this sounds like you, please apply before Friday 2 December 2022 at 11:30pm.
For further information on this position please see attached position description or contact Samantha Urquhart, Manager, Buildings & Property on 02 9911 6428.
City of Canada Bay Council’s values underpin how we operate.
We act with integrity; We empower our people; We are respectful; We work together; We innovate.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please feel free to contact the People & Culture Team on (02) 9911 6555 or email email@example.com to discuss.
The City of Canada Bay Council is a Child Safe Organisation that recognises and advocates for the rights of Children and Young People and are committed to a Safe Workplace.
The City of Canada Bay Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining, growing and supporting a diverse, respectful, collaborative & inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA+, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.
The successful applicant for this role will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide evidence of an approved medical contraindication form. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they are able to meet all requirements in line with Councils COVID Safe Workplace Policy & Procedure (once adopted), WHS requirements and prevailing NSW Public Health Orders.
“Formal offers of employment are subject to standard Council pre-employment checks including medical and other background checks”